1. The Swiss Hotel Association (SHA) is the world’s oldest industry body; formed in partnership with the South Australian Government ICHM is the only SHA hotel school outside of Europe.
2. Students can finish with one or two degrees during their time at ICHM. The first is the Bachelor of Business (Hospitality Management); followed by the more advanced Bachelor of International Hotel Management (Swiss Hotel Association).
3. Students have the opportunity to undertake industry placements every year of study, more than at any other hotel school in Australia.
4. ICHM’s lecturers are equipped with extensive local and international hotel school industry experience or management knowledge. Their teaching skills and dedication to students produces advanced learning outcomes.
5. The purpose built hospitality teaching facilities on the Regency Campus are world class, allowing students to hone their skills and knowledge in a realistic setting.
6. The modern hotel school on-campus accommodation consists of single bedroom, villa style apartments with all meals included.
7. Located in Adelaide, the capital of South Australia and a hub for hospitality, ICHM students undertake their studies in an ideal learning environment.
8. Under current government regulations, international students who start and complete more than two years of their degree studies at ICHM can stay and work in Australia for up to two years after they graduate.
9. The professional hotelier and business skills students learn with ICHM are highly valued and sought after within hotels and also at management levels across a variety of other industries.
10. We measure our success by our graduates. Employers of ICHM graduates range from boutique establishments to large multinational hotels. You will find them working as supervisors and specialists through to senior and general managers.